OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY
The objective of our business is to eliminate the proliferation of sales imposed pressures. We realize that you are going to make a great investment in your home. Doing our best to make you comfortable with this choice is our privilege. Watching you smile as we introduce you to your smart home is an honor!
JGM Technical Services became a Washington State corporation in May of 2005. We have been interested in starting our own business for many years and are excited to finally have reached that goal. We have had experience in partnerships and feel this is our best avenue to express what the full potential a business like ours can do for you.
Employees play an important role in any business. Here is where we get a chance to tell you a little about ourselves. We may talk about our families, interests, and what we do in our free time. We try and bring our passion for life to you through our business and this website. We may provide a link to our personal website to tell you more about ourselves.
Future JGM Leaders
ABOUT MASTER ELECTRICIANS
Master electricians have met eligibility requirements, taken and passed an examination and are certified with the department to do both:
- Work with the tools of the trade as an installer.
- When assigned; act as an administrator to ensure that an electrical contractor’s work is in compliance with the electrical laws and rules.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO BECOME A MASTER ELECTRICIAN?
- Get the required experience as an electrician.
- Master general journey level electrician – you must have been certified as a general journey level electrician by L&I for at least 4 years.
- Master Specialty categories – you must have been certified by L&I in that specialty, for at least 2 years.
- Apply for and pass the appropriate exam.